Is your network security well covered? Your peace of mind matters
Cyber Security Webinar held on 22 July 2021. Watch the video to learn about the Zero Trust Network Security solution.
MTN Business Kenya is a fully certified managed cyber security service provider (MSSP). We have invested heavily on skilled security engineers and requisite technologies to give you a best in class managed security service. The MTN Managed Security is best in breed, adaptive security that fits any environment or security requirements for growing businesses to large enterprises and data centers.
With the remote working regulations at this time, we have MTN secure VPN to give you and your teams peace of mind as they access business systems and the internet remotely. Learn more here.
- Clean pipe: An Internet connectivity solution that filters all Inbound and outbound traffic through a firewall ensuring all packets are scanned thus eliminating threats such as malware attacks, DDoS, Man-in-the-middle attacks etc This service required a dedicated link provided by MTN.
- Cyber security threat assessment: This includes vulnerability assessment to check on the status of network and system nodes and identifying the security vulnerabilities in each while penetration testing involves the practice of ethical hacking to seek out vulnerabilities in networks and systems with the aim of resolving them.
- Security analytics & monitoring- Security Information and Event Management): Security Information and Event Management) – This is a solution that allows an organization to aggregate relevant data from multiple sources, identify deviations from the norm and take appropriate action. Being able to look at all security-related data from a single point of view makes it easier for them to spot patterns that are out of the ordinary.
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Managed firewall: A solution that provides a virtual firewall where all inbound and outbound traffic irrespective of your current Internet service provider, is routed through for packet analysis.
- Secure SDWAN: This solution deploys a Software defined network using Fortinet edge devices whose prime focus is on secure packet delivery across a Wide Area Network.
- End point security : MTN’s scope of protection employs a defense-in-depth architecture offering you protection by employing next-generation firewalls, intrusion prevention, application control, full endpoint protection, web filtering, anti-spam and much more.
This is a full stack protection which we have achieved by partnering with best in class cybersecurity solution providers to ensure we deliver the best to our clients.
Why MTN Managed Security?
- Enjoy world class specialised skills and expertise that foster top notch IT security, more competently and cost effectively.
- Constant research and development to always stay ahead of hackers and ensures not just prevention, using next generation firewalls but also protection, detection and mitigation.
- Flexible pay- per- use pricing model.
- Round the clock after sales support from MTN certified engineers.
- Deep security incidents and event monitoring and analytics.
Today, we are offering to do for you a free cyber threat assessment to show you where your loopholes are. Request for your assessment here
6 steps for securing your remote work force at scale. Learn more here.
Need some help?
Our experienced customer service engineers are always on call 24/7 to ensure your connection works.
or call us on (+254) 20 760 0001