What is MTN- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing?
MTN- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing solution integrates your 020-business line with your Microsoft 365 email account using the Microsoft Teams App. As a result, this provides a complete unified communications solution on a single application. The Microsoft Teams application is available for use on your mobile devices or desktop computers.
MTN Business Kenya has been a trusted, long time partner and provider of enterprise voice solutions and cloud solutions. Therefore, MTN is here to help you unlock the complete value of Microsoft Teams and fast-track your journey to cloud collaboration. Direct routing boosts your team’s productivity through a complete end-to-end Unified Communication as a service (UCaaS) solution.
What Value does it bring?
Microsoft Teams provides the capability to:
- host video or audio conferences
- schedule meetings
- store and share documents
- chat with colleagues
On the other hand, direct routing enables users to make and receive external calls using Voice over Internet Protocol through the Teams App. Thus, you do not need to have desktop phones. Moreover, Direct Routing adds remote work capability and mobility to ensure users are always communicating everywhere they go.
In addition, the platform provides all the features you would expect from an on premise PABX. The added advantage is that you do not have to procure or manage any physical PABX or desk phones. With users working from home, all they will need is to download the Microsoft Teams App and be able to continue with business functions such as the below scenarios:
- Direct Person Calling – The ability to make and receive calls from someone within your organization using their direct dial number.
- Reception / Switchboard – The ability to call an office main number, speak to an agent and that agent can transfer, hold or terminate the call.
- MTN-Microsoft Teams Direct Routing can also ensure reliable outbound calls to any destination. This will provide effective collaboration by enabling reliable, consistent user experiences for users to call colleagues, suppliers, partners and customers, anywhere in the world.
Staying connected with customers is key, especially, now that face to face meetings are limited. MTN Business Kenya can help you in the adoption of solutions that enhance your customer experience and grow your revenues.
Request for a call back below to discuss more about the solution and quotation.
Need some help?
Our experienced customer service engineers are always on call 24/7 to ensure your connection works.
or call us on (+254) 20 760 0001