A smooth Digital Transformation with agile in mind
Software-defined network (SDN) is quickly replacing traditional Wide Area Networks technologies like (MPLS, VPN) as Enterprises rethink networking for today’s cloud-centric world. This increases user demand for productivity anywhere, anytime and on any device.
SDN simplifies the way networks are designed, deployed and managed. MTN SDN helps enterprises easily adopt cloud applications, enhance employee productivity, reduce operating expenses, and simplify operations.
Employees and WAN users’ consumption patterns and network activities are changing. The modern employee & customer are increasingly mobile, and business-critical applications are running over the Internet across multiple clouds. Traditional WAN architectures can’t keep up, because of lack of available bandwidth, limited security, and increased complexity, which prevents organizations from responding to business needs faster.
Check out the 2021 Global Networking Trends Report here
Why MTN SD- WAN?
- Easy to configure and troubleshoot.
- Reduce costs with link independence across MPLS, Interent, 3G/4G LTE, etc.
- Enhance business application performance and increasing agility.
- Optimize user experience and efficiency for SaaS and public cloud applications.
- Simplify operations with automation and cloud-based management.
- Zero touch deployment. Rapid deployment of remote sites.
- Secure with next generation security.
View this infographic that compares how a day looks like with and without SD- WAN courtesy of our partners Cisco.
MTN Business Kenya has won early adopters of the Software Defined Wide area Network dubbed MTN SDN, who have made it possible to test, prove and roll it out to their WAN in Kenya and East Africa.
(Video) Watch full SD- WAN presentation and demo courtesy of our partner Cisco. MTN is a premier certified Cisco Partner.