Your business line made mobile
MTN Voice and Hosted PABX is a combination of business line 020 prefix (business E1 line or just a single line) and a virtual PABX. It leverages on a unique combination of best in class technologies to deliver innovative and quality telephony service to businesses over internet Protocol. This technology helps you avoid having numerous business lines and wires in your office as with just one SIP trunk (E1), you can have several lines on it.
Since it is IP based, your employees can move with their business number or extension to any location on any device e.g. desk phone, smartphone or PC. This way your organization gets more done and reduces your telephone bills compared to the traditional market rate mobile and desktop charges. It also saves you roaming charges as calls are charged as local calls. Since the service comes bundled with a hosted PABX you do not need to worry about budget for buying and maintaining a PABX.
Why MTN Voice and Hosted PABX?
- Quality: Business calls at affordable rates
- Reach-ability: Get your business call from any location any device
- Affordable: Reduce your telephony budget; no CAPEX on PABX; no voice infrastructure management overheads
- Interactive Voice Response that guides your customers on how to reach the appropriate personnel or contact
- Toll free On-net calling thus zero charges on employee to employee calls while on the network
- NO CAPEX on procuring a PABX and no Maintenance and warranty OPEX or overheads
Other features include:
- Conferencing bridge
- Operator/ receptionist console
- Call on Hold- Enables a user to put a call on hold and to terminate or originate another call. It is possible to retrieve the call on hold during consultation and to toggle between the two calls
MTN Voice is the most affordable:
- Calls to other networks are Ksh. 2.60 per minute
- Calls to One Network Access regions i.e Uganda and Rwanda are Ksh.10 per minute
Your teams can now communicate more at an affordable rate to collaborate more across East Africa, build and bring in more business for you.
Need some help?
Our experienced customer service engineers are always on call 24/7 to ensure your connection works.
or call us on (+254) 20 760 0001