Your business line made mobile because your peace of mind matters
MTN Voice and Hosted PABX is a combination of business line 020 prefix (business E1 line or just a single line) and a virtual PABX. We can also install for you soft phones on your staff devices. This combination helps you avoid the cost of hardware e.g. desktop phones and PABX. Also, with Teams Direct Routing capabilities, if you have the Microsoft Teams solution, you are now able to have your business line in operation without having any desktop phone or PABX. The advantage of integrating this with your Microsoft teams is that you empower your staff or teams to be able to collaborate more using the teams collaboration features. This comes in handy for remote working.
MTN Voice and hosted PABX leverages on a unique combination of best in class technologies to deliver innovative and quality telephony service to businesses over internet Protocol. This technology helps you avoid having numerous business lines and wires in your office as with just one SIP trunk (E1), you can have several lines on it.
Your desktop phone on your staff smartphones and PCs
Since it is IP based, your employees can move with their business number or extension to any location on any device e.g. desk phone, smartphone or PC. This mobility is made possible when we enable your staff with the VoIP mobile application. This way your organization gets more done on your business line during times of remote working. It also saves you roaming charges as calls are charged as local calls. Since the service comes bundled with a hosted PABX you do not need to worry about budget for buying and maintaining a PABX.
Why MTN Voice and Hosted PABX?
- Quality: Business calls at affordable rates
- Reach ability: Get your business call from any location any device
- Affordable: Reduce your telephony budget; no CAPEX on PABX; no voice infrastructure management overheads. With MTN Soft phones you also cut on desktop phone expenses.
- Interactive Voice Response that guides your customers on how to reach the appropriate personnel or contact
- Toll free On-net calling thus zero charges on employee to employee calls while on the network
- NO CAPEX on procuring a PABX and no Maintenance and warranty OPEX or overheads
Other features include:
- Conferencing bridge
- Operator/ receptionist console
- Call on Hold- Enables a user to put a call on hold and to terminate or originate another call. It is possible to retrieve the call on hold during consultation and to toggle between the two calls
MTN Voice is the most affordable:
- Calls to other networks are Ksh. 2 per minute plus applicable taxes
- Calls to One Network Access regions i.e Uganda and Rwanda are Ksh.10 per minute
Your teams can now communicate more at an affordable rate to collaborate more across East Africa, build and bring in more business for you.
Request for a call back below to be called back by one of our solution experts to determine your needs.
Need some help?
Our experienced customer service engineers are always on call 24/7 to ensure your connection works.
or call us on (+254) 20 760 0001